One thing is for sure, I'm not a D cup. I'm only a C cup. I saw the problem when I compared my moulage, but I decided that more ease is a good thing, right? Wrong.
Like Debbie, I needed to take a tuck to shorten the upper bodice. I also need to figure out how to do a SBA. Something I have absolutely no experience with. If I continue with this pattern, what I'll have to do is to use the ABC cup front tissue and do a FBA, because that I KNOW how to do. For now, however, I've decided to put this aside and work on something else.
I think this pattern could be a great spring top. In fact, I am going to use it for my One Patter, Many Looks entry. I can see it with all three length sleeves, lengthening it to a dress, and trying different embellishments on the yoke. Tomorrow I'm going to trace it, add my FBA and searching my stash for the perfect fabric. But first, of course, I'll have to make a muslin.